- Panic on Steve Smith’s face when you block his line of sight to the nearest hot dog vendor
- Getting photo taken with the England starting X
- The day everyone dressed like pirates and ate ice-cream!
- Australian radio playing all the 80’s songs that’ll be big hits in Durham five years from now
- Exchanging sterling for a currency that’s actually worth something
- Watching entire Lord of the Rings trilogy during Cook/Trott partnership at Brisbane
- Haddin’s shouted encouragement gradually morphing from “Bowled!” to “Close enough!”
- Campaign to get Shane Warne back doing what he does best, ends Liz Hurley’s marriage
- Perth 2nd Innings – Fell into Jonathan Trott’s guard mark; unable to climb out; bowled by Mitchell Johnson at fourth attempt
And the main memory…
- Scoring almost five MBE’s worth of runs!